Built-Rite’s woodsplitters tow from both ends so you can tow away from the pile or on the highway
-Narrow profile keeps wood from flaring out!
-Hydraulic 4 way wedge goes below the beam so you can split two ways without removing your wedge. -4 way and 6 way wedges are attached to the hydraulic cylinder so they don’t ride up when splitting
-Large Capacity Hydraulic tanks keep the system running cool
-Easy starting and reliable Honda motors
-Separator grate acts as a wood tray to hold for resplits and to keep your wood pile clean!
-Optional log lift to give the operator’s back a rest when loading those large chunks
This Heavy Duty 8 H.P. Splitter is great for light commercial firewood producers.
– 8 Horsepower Honda gas engine
– Detented splitter return valve
– 12″ wedge
– 9.5 second cycle time
– 16 G.P.M. Two stage pump
– 24 tons of force
– 4 and 6 way slip on wedges
– Hydraulic Log Lift
Compact size yet heavy duty the 11 HPWS is ideal for most firewood operations. With a fast 6 second cycle time the 11 HPWS can split up to 3 cords/hr. If your fast enough to feed it.
– 13 Horsepower Honda gas engine
– Autocycle valve
– Hydraulic 4 way wedge
– Custom built 4″ cylinder with a 3″ rod produces a six second cycle time
– Chip and Bark separator grate
– 6,8, and 10 Way Wedges
– Hydraulic Log Lift
– 5″ cyl. 25 ton 10 sec cycle
– 32″,36″ & 48″ stroke
Model 11-Super Woodsplitter
We took the best features of the model 37HWPS and 11HPWS to give you a hybrid that dollar for dollar will outperform any woodsplitter on the market!
– Industry high 15 inch main wedge with starter wedge
– Extra large push block
– 4 1/2″ × 24″ cylinder-3 inch rod (same as 37HPWS)
– Fast 8.5 second cycle time
– 4-way wedge standard 6, 8, and 10 way optional
– Auto cycle valve
– 500# capacity log lift
– Tows from either hand
Designed specifically for tree services and large commercial firewood splitting operations the 37HPWS commercial firewood splitter is in a class of it’s own!
Because it has a 37 HP engine we are able to use a single stage hydraulic pump that has 3 advantages over 2-stage pumps:
1. When used with our custom 4 1/2″ × 24″ cyl. you get a true 6 sec. cycle time (2-stage pumps slow to a crawl when splitting tough chunks).
2. Single stage pumps run cooler than 2 stage pumps.
3. Single stage pumps are rebuildable – 2 stage pumps are not.
– 37 HP Briggs and Stratton EFI engine
– 15″ High wedge
– 4-Way and 6-Way Wedge
– 25 Gal. hyd. and 17 gal. gas tank
– Extra heavy duty push block
– Chip and Bark Separator Grate
– 8, and 10 Way Wedges
– 24 H.P. Kohler diesel engine
– Hydraulic log lift
BW-16 16 Way Bundlewood Splitter
The BW-16 splits blocks up to 16” in Dia. in to 16 pieces with one stroke! Makes perfect pieces for bundles,campwood and cookstoves. 4 square pieces in the middle are 3 1/2”by 3 1/2’” and are great for stacking.
– 37H.P. Briggs and Stratton EFI GAS MOTOR
– 28 GPM SINGLE STAGE PUMP
– 6 × 24 HYDRAULIC CYL. 49 Tons
– WEIGHT-3,200 #
-Hydraulic Log Lift
-24 H.P. Kohler Diesel engine